Links for further information:
- Cincinnati Fitness & Boxing – One of the premier training facilities in the Cincinnati area, this is the gym where the CHB and UC Boxing Club Teams train.
- USA Boxing – USA Boxing is the governing body for amateur boxing in the U.S. In order to compete in USA Boxing sanctioned boxing shows and tournaments, boxers must be registered as an athlete with USA Boxing and have a valid passbook, which must be renewed annually. For information about registering with USA Boxing, see the “Membership” tab on their site.
- National Collegiate Boxing Association (NCBA) – The NCBA is one of two governing bodies for collegiate boxing. It was formed in 1976 and is a group member of USA Boxing. Currently the NCBA has over 35 colleges and universities participating in collegiate boxing nationwide. Collegiate Boxers who want to compete in NCBA events must be registered with the NCBA. Information on registering can be found by clicking on the “Registration” link on their site.
- United States Intercollegiate Boxing Association (USIBA) – The USIBA is the second gverning body for collegiate boxing. USIBA was formed in 2012 and has a slightly different set of rules, eligibility requirements and weight classes as the NCBA. Registration information with USIBA can be found on the “Registration” link on their website.
- You can get more information about the Cincinnati High School Boxing Team by visiting their Facebook, YouTube and Instagram sites.